Last month I had the opportunity to photograph a Destination room makeover for one lucky little girl named Well’s. Her mom, Julia had won it from Mom’s Best Network.com. They give away a free kids nursery or room makeover every few months.. if you have a child that you would love a makeover for you should definately enter! Serena & Lily donated the beautiful furniture and some of the product. I love design, patterns and love seeing how designers put them both together! This was truly a dream job for me to photograph! A little tidbit.. I used to want to be an interior designer! 😉 I love decorating my own house as well!
Hope you enjoy a fun peek into this beautiful little girl’s room….
Thank you to the Ryan’s for having me into your lovely Richmond home.. and your two little kids might have been the most adorable I have ever seen!
Isn’t the room so gorgeous? I love the soft pink walls with the pop of wall paper.
1. Bed from Serena & Lily
2. Nara sidetable From Serena & Lily
3. Punch tassel Curtains From Serena & Lily
4. Origami Light from Serena & Lily
5. 8×10 pencil-stripe Rug from Serena & Lily
6. Duvet from Serena & Lily
7. Pillow Shams from Serena & Lily
8. Blanket from Serena & Lily
9. Sheets From Serena & Lily
10. Cloud Pillow from Bla Bla kids
11. Colette the cat from Bla Bla Kids
12. Silhouette Custom picture of Wells 8×10 from Hello Tosha Design
13. Custom calligraphy “You are my sunshine” print from Hello Tosha Design
14. Scallop Wallpaper from Serena & Lily
15. Vintage Dresser personal
16. Jess Brown Doll personal gift
17. Owl lamp with black lampshade personal
18. Hayes Glider from Serena & Lily
19.herringbone throw from Serena & Lily
20. scallop throw pillow from Serena & Lily
21. Shell Paint from Serena & Lily
22. Tramp Art Mirror From Serena & Lily
23. White Moroccan leather Pouf from Serena & Lily
24. Bookshelf ledges Made by Matthew Ryan (Well’s Dad)